We are very excited about sharing a great news that, a new Premium Addon of NanoSupport “Knowledgebase Search” will make your NanoSupport powered ticketing system more engaging and efficient.
The extension plugin simply works plug & play and enables searching the Knowledgebase documents the way it did never before.Get the Extension
New Version of NanoSupport
A new version of the plugin NanoSupport (v0.6.0) just released with an exciting new feature:
- Ticket changelog is now kept
With this exciting new feature, all the changes to the ticket will now be kept and be displayed in both front end and admin panel under each ticket. For removing clutter user can easily filter responses to display “Replies only” or “Changelog only”, or they can see both by selecting “All”.
Addon: Knowledgebase Search
With this extension, you can now let your user search the Knowledgebase documents while submitting a ticket. A separately dedicated search feature is also introduced to search the Knowledgebase independently.
The plugin is a plug & play extension to the NanoSupport is out now with the following features:
- Simply plug & play – no settings required
- Search the Knowledgebase documents while submitting a ticket from Front End
- Search the Knowledgebase documents while submitting a ticket from Admin Panel
- Search only the Knowledgebase documents from custom search form available on top of Knowledgebase
- Customizable template hierarchy (you can override template from a theme or other plugin)
- Clean database clutters when the plugin is uninstalled/deleted
A detailed User Manual with images provided with the product, mentioning all the details. It also mentions the support channel you can get support when necessary, and it offers fully FREE support. 🙂Get the Extension